Your future begins here!
- Are you looking for a career that expresses your creativity?
- Do you love art and design?
- Are you interested in technology, visual communication, and social media?
- Does the idea of working in a fast-paced, diverse, and constantly evolving environment appeal to you?
A career in graphic design may be just what you’re looking for and Illinois Valley Community College’s Graphic Design Technology program can get you there!
Traits of a Successful Graphic Designer
• Good design sense and fresh ideas.
• Good conceptual skills. (Good understanding of mental concepts.)
• Strong interest in industry graphics software such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Ability to interact and work with clients and associates.
• Client-services oriented.
• Ability to manage stress well.
• Attention to detail and good at catching errors.
• Good vocabulary/spelling skills.
• Basic math skills.
• Understands the importance of meeting deadlines.
• Willingness to to keep up and evolve with industry changes.
Does this sound like you? If so, you are well-suited to a career in graphic design!